Sunday, June 1, 2014

Why do we even believe?

Whenever I hear about religious wars, the phenomenon seems perplexing to me. The whole purpose of having a religion supposedly is to seek guidance toward inner peace and well being. Religious teachings promote well being for both their disciples and others, and to emit goodness wherever they go. (Or so I thought anyway) 
Sometimes I wonder, if the gods themselves are equally baffled by the natural destructive ability of human kind to create a bad twist toward absolutely everything they come in contact with. I had this image in mind, assuming that gods of respective religions live in harmony in heaven, what do they make of it, when they look down to see all that are going on on earth. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback!